The Fort Bend County Alumnae Panhellenic annually awards scholarships to area women who are initiated collegiate members in good standing of a National Panhellenic Conference sorority.
● Active member in good standing of a National Panhellenic Conference sorority.
● Permanent resident of Ft. Bend County at the time of graduation, who has graduated from a Fort Bend ISD, Lamar Consolidated ISD, Stafford MSD, Needville ISD school, or a resident within these school districts’ boundaries who has graduated from a private or home school.
● Registered with Fort Bend Panhellenic.
● Full time student taking a minimum of 12 semester hours.
● Will have completed 48 hours by the end of the spring 2021 semester.
● Provide Fort Bend Alumnae Panhellenic with college transcript(s).
● Submit a completed application by the deadline.
● If chosen as one of the scholarship recipients, please be prepared to submit a candid 4×6 headshot to be used for publicity purposes.
● Academic achievement
● Participation/Leadership in sorority activities
● Participation/Leadership in campus organizations
● Participation/Leadership in service organizations
● The number of scholarships awarded, and the dollar amount will be determined based upon the applications submitted.
● Scholarship proceeds will be paid directly to the recipient to defray her sorority expenses in the current semester. Date of disbursement will be at the discretion of the Fort Bend Alumnae Panhellenic.
● Scholarship winners will be notified by May 7, 2021.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com
Additional information, current year deadlines and the mailing address can all be found on the Application.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION, TRANSCRIPT AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE IS A POST MARK DATE OF FRIDAY, MARCH 19, 2021
2019 – 2020 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
|Rachel Hauschel||Delta Gamma||Texas A&M University||Diana Adams Memorial Scholarship $750.00|
|Katie Hyde||Kappa Delta||Texas A&M University||The Delta Delta Delta Scholarship in memory of Neil Oatman $750.00|
|Catherine Pleus||Delta Gamma||Texas A&M University||FBAPA Scholarship $500.00|
|Mabry Rylands||Delta Gamma||Texas A&M University||FBAPA Scholarship $500.00|
2018 – 2019 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
|Cara Coffman||Delta Gamma||University of Arkansas||The Diana Adams Memorial Scholarship, $1000.00|
|Lauren Sibille||Kappa Delta||Texas A & M University||The Delta Delta Delta Scholarship in memory of Neil Oatman $750.00|
|Katie Hyde||Kappa Delta||Texas A & M University||FBAPA Scholarship, $750.00|
|Colleen Janecek||Delta Gamma||Texas A & M University||FBAPA Scholarship, $500.00|
2017 – 2018 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
|Lauren Sibille||Phi Mu||Texas Christian University||Diana Adams Memorial Scholarship $1,000.00|
|Meredith Prado||Delta Delta Delta||University of Oklahoma||The Delta Delta Delta Scholarship in memory of Neil Oatman $750.00|
|Lanie Malek||Delta Gamma||University of Alabama||FBAPA Scholarship $750.00|
|Catherine Lamb||Alpha Delta Pi||Sam Houston State University||FBAPA Scholarship $750.00|
NATIONAL PANHELLENIC CONFERENCE MEMBER SORORITIES
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alpha Sigma Tau
Alpha Xi Delta
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Phi Epsilon
Gamma Phi Beta
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Phi Sigma Sigma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Sigma Sigma Sigma
Theta Phi Alpha
Zeta Tau Alpha